I Expect 30 Goals From Nigeria Striker Osimhen – Diego Maradona Jr. Says

Forum 3 years ago

I Expect 30 Goals From Nigeria Striker Osimhen – Diego Maradona Jr. Says

Diego Maradona Junior has hailed Super Eagles’ Victor Osimhen, as a 30-goal striker.

Osimhen sealed a move from Lille to Napoli this summer.

Maradona, who was born in Naples, Italy and nurtured in the SSC Napoli academy, is the son of Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona.

The 33-year-old forward believes Osimhen will shine in the Italian Serie A, having already netted two hat-tricks in preseason friendlies.

Maradona, who represented Italy at the 2008 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup, told Gonfialarete: “He is a forward with a great prospect, with room for improvement.

“If put in the right conditions, he can become a 30 goal striker. He’s just 21.

“I have expressed some doubts about his construction phase when it comes to tying up the game.

“He doesn’t have to do it too much, it doesn’t have to be his first goal. He is good at attacking depth and if he has space in front it hurts,” he added.

Napoli will kick off their 2020/2021 Serie A campaign against Parma at the Stadio Ennio Tardini on September 20.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 4 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip