Oyedepo: Pastors Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche told to immediately apologize to Daddy Freeze

Forum 3 years ago

Oyedepo: Pastors Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche told to immediately apologize to Daddy Freeze

Olusegun Bamgbose, Esq., National Coordinator, Concerned Advocates for Good Governance, CAGG, has advised the Senior Pastors of Salvation Ministries, Pastor Ibiyeomie and Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Christian Centre, to apologize to On-Air Personality, Daddy Freeze.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/74547548b1aefb9fe11a05bea0557727.jpg

The controversies generated by Daddy Freeze’s insult on Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church finally came to an end in view of his apology on Saturday.

In his apology, he was quoted to have told members of the public, that he made the statement more than two years ago.

Bamgbose, a senior lawyer, advised that Freeze’s apology should be accepted, while urging Pastor Ibiyeomie and Enenche not to feel justified for attacking the controversial OAP.

“Let’s set the matter straight, there was no scriptural justification whatsoever, for attacking Daddy Freeze, in the first instance. Pastor Ibiyeomie called him a bastard, Pastor Enenche referred to him as a mad dog,” Bamgbose said in chat with WAPLOADED on Sunday.

“These statements shouldn’t have come up. Daddy Freeze is a social commentator, not a Christian.

“I’m not in any way justifying his morally decadent statement, but one would expect the Pastors to pray for his conversion, rather than resorting to attacking him.

“Does it mean members of their Churches should be free to call whoever offends them, bastard and mad dog?

“The answer is No. The God Oyedepo serves can defend him, without the assistance of any Pastor or clergyman. Men of God are called to defend the gospel, not other men of God.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed
Forum | 6 days ago

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed