Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid Nominated For 2020 AFRIMMA Artist Of The Year – Who Do You Think Deserve It Better??

Forum 3 years ago

Burna Boy, Davido And Wizkid Nominated For 2020 AFRIMMA Artist Of The Year – Who Do You Think Deserve It Better??

Nigerian artist, Wizkid, has been nominated for the 2020 edition of the All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMMA). The category for which he has been nominated is ‘Artist Of The Year’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e2ba8b3431e741808af13c74cbce8c41.png

Other Nigerian stars in the category are Davido, Burna Boy, and Tiwa Savage. The Nigerian artists will be competing against Fally Ipupa (Congo), Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania), Sho Madjozi (South Africa), Aya Nakamura (Mali/France), Toofan (Togo), and Master KG (South Africa).

Burna Boy has released an album that peaked at number one on the global chart, ‘Twice As Tall’. Tiwa Savage also released her third studio album, ‘Celia’, which has debuted at number 14 on the Billboard World Album chart.

Davido recently released ‘Fem’, which garnered over 1 million views in less than 24 hours. Wizkid is yet to release his album. He, however, dropped ‘Smile’ featuring H.E.R in July.

See the category below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ba9137bf39f9815b1cd7782fcdb02546.png

Who Do You Think Deserve It Better??

Drop your comment

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 4 hours ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 19 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos