Sami Khedira Is Refusing To Leave Juventus

Forum 3 years ago

Sami Khedira Is Refusing To Leave Juventus

Juventus are working on ending Higuain and Sami Khedira’s contracts. The former is in the USA to sign for Inter Miami, but the latter does not want to go because he is demanding the money he is owed from the final year of his salary. He does not want to leave either.

Clubs’ finances have been hit this summer and Juventus are working on alternatives rather than just making signings. They are also looking to let players go to try and help balance the books.

Gonzalo Higuain is the first one. Although an agreement has yet to be reached, Juventus have been negotiating with the striker to end his contract. He is now in the USA to join David Beckham’s Inter Miami.

The Argentine is not the only one looking to leave. Andrea Agnelli and the rest of the board are also working to get Sami Khedira to leave, but ‘Tuttosport’ says the German is making it very difficult for them.

Apparenty, the midfielder has refused to end his contract with Juventus. An amicable agreement looks far off. Khedira, who has a year left on his contract, wants to earn the remainder of his salary in order to leave.

In fact, the cited media outlet says that the player is not very keen on being sold. Although Pirlo doesn’t count on him, he thinks that he is physically fit and that he can persuade the new coach to play him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 16 hours ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Peter Obi Can Leave Labour Party If He Wants - NLC
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi Can Leave Labour Party If He Wants - NLC