“My Fave Right Now” – D’banj Says As He Dances To Davido’s Song, “Fem” (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

“My Fave Right Now” – D’banj Says As He Dances To Davido’s Song, “Fem” (Watch Video)

Popular Nigerian music executive and singer, D’banj has said Davido‘s new song, “fem” is his fave at the moment.

The self styled Koko master made this known via his official page on popular photo and video sharing platform, Instagram yesterday, September 14.

D’Banj took to his Instagram page and announced that he can totally relate with the latest single released by Davido.

He also wrote that Davido’s FEM is one of his favourite songs right now while he posted a video of himself vibing to the hit song.

Watch the D’banj’s Video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 13 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 21 hours ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties