OMG!! Gareth Bale Could Be Making A Shock Return To Tottenham

Forum 3 years ago

OMG!! Gareth Bale Could Be Making A Shock Return To Tottenham

Gareth Bale’s representatives are in talks with Tottenham Hotspur over a potential loan move from Real Madrid, according to Sky Sports.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a90752e3b0546f0c09845121addfea58.png

The Welsh winger is keen to return to the Premier League.

Bale played for Spurs for six years between 2007 and 2013, before leaving for Spain in a then world record fee.

His agents are also speaking to other Premier League teams, but Real Madrid are yet to agree a deal with any club.

Manchester United may turn to Bale if they are unsuccessful in their pursuit of Jadon Sancho, making the likelihood of the 31-year-old returning to play in England more realistic.

Tottenham Hotspur manager, Jose Mourinho, said before the season opener against Everton, which Spurs lost 1-0, that he “needs a striker”.

Mourinho has spent around £30m on the signings of free agent goalkeeper Joe Hart, right-back Matt Doherty from Wolves and midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg from Southampton this summer, but so far back up for Kane has proved elusive.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding