DJ Khaled To Interview "The Greatest Musicians Of All Time" In New Podcast

Forum 3 years ago

DJ Khaled To Interview "The Greatest Musicians Of All Time" In New Podcast

DJ Khaled will be sitting down with his favourite artists to discuss their hits and rise to the top.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a75f32fdcb84e0282c87858c37dee704.jpg

Today, Amazon Music announced its expansion into podcasting, with over 70,000 new shows introduced to the platform. One of those shows will be hosted by DJ Khaled in an exclusive partnership with Amazon Music and LeBron James' production venture The SpringHill Company. 

The show, titled "The First One," will feature Khaled interviewing his favourite artists about their time in the game and the stories behind the hits that defined their careers.

"I'm recording my podcast with the greatest musicians of all time, and with some of my best friends who also happen to be the most iconic artists on the planet," Khaled boasted in typical Khaled fashion. "We'll talk about fame, fortune, life, and success. These stories are here to motivate you because everybody starts from somewhere, from the ordinary to extraordinary. Before you get to another one, you got to get to ‘The First One,’ only on Amazon Music."

Along with Khaled, Amazon Music also announced exclusive deals with Will Smith and Becky G to host their own podcast shows. 

Given Khaled's long tenure in the game and laundry list of collaborators, fans can surely expect the show's guests to include hip hop's biggest and most influential names. 

Amazon Music users can listen to the new shows straight from their Amazon Music app or Echo devices. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 3 days ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 6 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5