“Preaching With Loud Speaker At 5Am Is Wickedness” – Lady Says

Forum 3 years ago

“Preaching With Loud Speaker At 5Am Is Wickedness” – Lady Says

Twitter user, Oreoluwa says it is wickedness for a Christian to preach the gospel around 5 in the morning, with loud speaker.

According to Ore, she’s a strong believer in the importance of evangelism but preaching so early with loud speaker is an act which can never sit well with her.

She said she sees it as sheer wickedness for a pastor or member to preach with speaker especially in the morning.

In her words;

“I’m a Christian and strong believer in the importance of evangelism but preaching with loud speaker at 5am would never sit well with me. I think it’s wickedness”.

See a screenshot of her post below:-

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/IMG_20200916_141753_015-1020x1024-1.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months