Amidst Cheating Allegations, Actor Timini Sends A Message To People Who Don’t Like Him

Forum 3 years ago

Amidst Cheating Allegations, Actor Timini Sends A Message To People Who Don’t Like Him

Popular Nollywood Actor, Timini Egbuson, has taken to his social media page to send a brief message to people who do not like him.

His post reads:-

Just because you don’t like me doesn’t mean one day i will suffer and need you.

Life is not a Nigerian Movie.

Recall the actor recently trended on social media after his girlfriend Lydia and another girl Toju got into a fight over him

It was Toju and her friends who took to micro-blogging site, Twitter to allege that Lydia wanted to fight them for having an affair with her popular boyfriend.

Timini had remained silent and went about his normal life and it may be that his recent post is a subtle message to his denigrators.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 18 hours ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 18 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says