Adamawa PDP faction reacts to split, vows to fight on

Forum 3 years ago

Adamawa PDP faction reacts to split, vows to fight on

Founder of the Reformed Peoples Democratic Party (R-PDP), a breakaway faction of mainstream PDP in Adamawa State, Dr Umar Ardo, has reacted to the split in the faction, attributing it to greed among departing members.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42485695a77c5fd8190b53ad63282f89.jpg

The state chairman of the faction, Alhaji Jauro Gire, had led some other members of the faction back to the mainstream PDP on Thursday, saying they had reconciled their differences with the PDP.

Ardo, who formed the R-PDP last year and put up some structures, including executive committees from State to ward level in February this year, said the decision of some key members to leave the fold was informed by greed.

meant for the less privileged was not given to them.

“For the R-PDP, there is a huge relief; good riddance to bad rubbish. Now we will inject real people with real political values in our movement. You have seen their own, wait and see our own,” he said.

Ardo described the chairman of the faction and the others who left with him as political jobbers who depend on handouts to survive.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension
Forum | 7 hours ago

BREAKING: Protesters Besiege PDP Secretariat, Demand Wike’s Suspension

PDP BoT Meeting Begins
Forum | 7 hours ago

PDP BoT Meeting Begins

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 8 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension