#BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait To Continue Looking Hot For Kiddy” – Lady Expresses Love For Kiddwaya (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Can’t Wait To Continue Looking Hot For Kiddy” – Lady Expresses Love For Kiddwaya (Watch Video)

Nigerian lady, Rosie has expressed her undying love for evicted Big Brother Naija housemate and billionaire son, Kiddwaya.

In a video which she shared via her Instagram page, Rosie said it’s not a crime to fall in love and she has always been in love with Kiddwaya since the first day she set her eyes on him.

She noted that she will continue dressing good and looking hot for the billionaire son till he acknowledges her presence.

“I can’t wait to continue looking hot for Kiddy. It’s not a crime to be in love”, she said.

Watch the video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 17 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 17 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman