PREMIER LEAGUE!! Thiago Warned He Joined The Wrong Team After Shocking Move To Liverpool

Forum 3 years ago

PREMIER LEAGUE!! Thiago Warned He Joined The Wrong Team After Shocking Move To Liverpool

Thiago Alcantara has been told by Everton manager, Carlo Ancelotti, that he joined the wrong team.

The Spain midfielder and Ancelotti worked together at Bayern Munich during the 2016/2017 season.

The 29-year-old has now signed for Everton’s Merseyside rivals, Liverpool, after winning the Champions League with Bayern.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fcc76f5d4e92976ed0a8dc84128c7d63.jpg

“Breaks my heart, breaks my heart,” Ancelotti told the Echo.

“The only good thing about this signing is that he is a neighbour and that’s it. I think he chose the wrong team.

“He could choose the blue team, not the red team. I am joking. He is a fantastic player and my friend, Jurgen, will be happy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene
Forum | 1 day ago

Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat