Pollersbeck Will Be The Number Two Keeper Behind Lopes

Forum 3 years ago

Pollersbeck Will Be The Number Two Keeper Behind Lopes

Julian Pollersbeck, who was the Hamburg keeper, has signed for Lyon. The German keeper, 26, will fight for the number one spots with Anthony Lopes who seems to be undisputed number one for Rudi Garcia.

Lyon have got a new keeper. The French club have signed the German Julian Pollersbeck as a replacement for Ciprian Tatarasanu who went to AC Milan a few days back.

Pollersbeck, 26, and a German under-21 international, has left Hamburg after three seasons. He was only the number one goalie in the second campaign.

Lyon have got hold of his services for four seasons for 250,000 euros. It could go up to 300,000 euros depending on whether certain objectives are achieved. Hamburg will also get 15% of the money the next time the goalkeeper is sold.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.
Forum | 1 week ago

Keeper of the Lost Cities Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.

Bob Iger: Disney’s Number One Goal is to Entertain, Infusing Messaging ‘Not What We’re Up To’
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Bob Iger: Disney’s Number One Goal is to Entertain, Infusing Messaging ‘Not What We’re Up To’

I Am Number Four Reboot in the Works From Original Movie’s Writers
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Am Number Four Reboot in the Works From Original Movie’s Writers