"Falz is my friend and that's all that there is to it" - Singer Simi

Forum 7 years ago

"Falz is my friend and that's all that there is to it" - Singer Simi

In an Interview with Hip TV, Simi finally addressed rumours that she's romantically linked to rapper and actor, Falz, who she has collaborated with numerous times. When asked by the interviewer, she said,

"Would I mind dating Falz? He is a human being. And when I say we haven't thought about it, because why would you be thinking of something that is not - like in the book? Falz is my friend and that's all that there is to it. You can interview me in another world and I can give you an answer in that world. But for this world, cut!"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself