Nigerian Gospel Minister Lawrence Oyor Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Gospel Minister Lawrence Oyor Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Evangelist Lawrence Oyor is a young Nigerian Gospel Minister from Ibadan, Oyo state. One of the unique attributes of this vibrant minister is that He is a true seeker of God and is a man who places premium on the secret place.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/39d62a23bf4f4e8031b0af72f5dbbf1b.jpg

Lawrence Oyor Biography

Evangelist Lawrence Oyor is a minister of the gospel and a prophetic minstrel popularly know in the Nigerian Christian world for his revival chants and songs. His most popular chants “Bowl of fire”

He owns a Ministry called Davidic Minstrels which is a global movement, awakening hearts to worship and demonstrate the love and power of God.

Early Life

Evangelist Lawrence Oyor is a gospel music minister who was born into a Christian family on the 14th of May 1991, based in Ibadan, Oyo State in the western part of Nigeria. He was born into a family of four Michael Oyor is second to the last and Wisdom Oyor is the last born, he is a twin (Lawrence and Godswill) and his parent are both clergymen.

His dad, Reverend Gomba Oyor is the Senior Pastor of “God Will Do It Ministries” located in Ibadan, a city in Oyo state in the western part of Nigeria.

Lawrence Oyor gained admission into the University Of Ibadan in 2008 with his twin brother, They both studied Law and Graduated in 2013.

Career

Lawrence Oyor who is known as a Minister because of his Spirit-filled chants. He has traveled around Nigeria to bless people with his Beautiful chants (Songs). Most universities invite him to their Orientation, matriculation, or Convocation and bless their students with these Chants. 

Lawrence Oyor is a young passionate lover and seeker of God owns a Ministry called Davidic Minstrels. According to Lawrence, Davidic Minstrels is a global movement by the Oyor twins – Lawrence Oyor and Godswill Oyor (Lawrence Oyor’s brother).

The movement is to awakening hearts to worship God and demonstrate his love and power. The group released a Christian album titled “Sound War 1” which consists of several gospel songs and chants

Lawrence’s most popular song is “Bowl of fire” there are many other song released by the gospel singer.

Personal Life

This is no More news that Evang. Lawrence Oyor is a twin and his twin brother’s name is Godswill Oyor.

Lawrence Oyor isn’t married yet and we have no info about his relationship status at the moment, but his brother Godswill Oyor is married to Mrs. Toju and she is also a Lawyer.

Lawrence Oyor Chants And Songs

• Bowl of Fire

• Burn The World

• Prophetic Chant

• Fall in love

• Row your boat

• I am hungry

• Ah Ah Ah

• Groaning

• Glory and Power

• I’m in love with Jesus

• Eagles Flight

• Another Measure

• In love

• Jesus my Lord

• I Love you

• Wine of Spirit

• Dreaming with God

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/504c3840c7ec0ce1df2964948b181a6f.jpg

Net Worth

Lawrence Oyor net worth is not yet Available

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 3 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business