Nigerian Gospel Singer Ada Ehi Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago 1

Nigerian Gospel Singer Ada Ehi Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Ada Ogochukwu Ehi , simply known by her stage name Ada Ehi, is a Nigerian gospel singer, songwriter, recording and performing artist. She started her musical career at the age of 10 as a backup singer for child star, Tosin Jegede.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5b2a876af0c3283ec41644491c0b8eb9.jpg

Ada Ehi Biography

Ada Ogochukwu Ehi is an international gospel singer, recording and performing artist and as well a songwriter, she’s a Nigerian by Nationality, her musical vocation has been nurtured right from the age of ten, she sings Contemporary,  Gospel pop, and Electronic Afro as musical genres

Early life/Education

Ada was  born Victor and Mabel Ndukauba on 18th of September, 1987 at Lagos State, she studies  Chemical & Polymer Engineering at the Lagos State University, during her stay in the campus, she was a member of the Love world campus fellowship which leads her to been one of the Christ Embassy choir, then till she’s been a member of the Christ Embassy presidential Choir.

Career

Ada started musical vocation at the age of 10 as a backup singer for child star, Tosin Jegede, where she builds up till 2009 when she came under the Loveworld Records to project her professionalism. She has created both national and international appearance through her songs and music videos, reaching millions of audience

She’s effectively emerging in the Christ Embassy music ministry and has constantly been performing in Christ Embassy events/programs worldwide.

She released her professional debut album ‘Undenied’ in November 2009 followed by ‘lifted’ and ‘so fly’  which was Dropped in November 2013, another album she released was ‘Future Now’ released on 16th October 2017

Personal Life

She Got married to Ehi Moses and blessed with two children.

Albums & Singles

• Undenied (2009)

• Lifted & So Fly (2013)

• Future Now (2017)

• Ada’s EP (2019)

• I Overcame

• Only You Jesus

• Jesus (You are Able)

• I Testify

• Cheta

• In Your Name

• Our God Reigns

• Bobo Me

Awards and recognition

• In 2017, she was listed in YNaija’s list of “100 Influential Christian Personalities in Nigeria”.

•  She won the 2017 Groove Awards for West African Artist of the Year was nominated alongside Frank Edwards, Sinach, Joe Praize, and the Preachers.

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb31e9856138a6747f04ab2bddd36cd8.jpg

Net Worth

According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Gospel Singer Ada Ehi’s net worth is $113 Million at the age of 31 years old. She earned the money being a professional Gospel Singer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 23 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 23 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 1 day ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation