Hazard Is Integral For Madrid This Year

Forum 3 years ago

Hazard Is Integral For Madrid This Year

Thibaut Courtois, in an interview with Belgian TV channel ‘RTBF’, spoke about Hazard, his objectives for the year, and of the squad’s preparations.

Thibaut Courtois spoke about several issues, but, as expected, his fellow Belgian Hazard was one of the names that came up the most. This is how the Belgian goalkeeper responded: “He is under enormous pressure? Yes, it’s always like that at Real Madrid. You have to win, win, win, if you lose once, you have pressure to win the next game. That is the life of a player of Madrid and you have to get used to it”.

“At the moment Eden is training with the fitness coach, we hope that he will soon be able to join the team. I think he feels good, he will soon be able to help us win games”, he added about his physical condition.

In addition, he referred to who would be the potential favourites for the season: “I think that with our ten wins in ten games after the quarantine we are one of the favourites. But teams like Barcelona or Atlético are still there”.

“It’s going to be a nice season. Of course, I hope we can win. It will still be a good year although it will be different because of the coronavirus because there are no fans in the stadiums. Let’s hope that changes soon”, he continued.

Courtois was put on the spot: the Euros with Belgium or the Champions League with Madrid? The keeper gave the right answer: “It’s always a good question, obviously I want to win everything. The Champions League is still a dream that I want to fulfill with Real Madrid and the Euros with Belgium would be making history for our country… I hope to win it all”.

Finally, he referred to the quiet transfer period Real Madrid have had in terms of arrivals: “With the period of the coronavirus, the board wanted to be careful with money. We added Odegaard from Real Sociedad, where he played a very good season. We have a very good core to compete for all the titles”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola