‘I Don’t get Mad at Haters, I’m too Busy Getting Ready for My Grammy’ – Singer Simi

Forum 7 years ago

‘I Don’t get Mad at Haters, I’m too Busy Getting Ready for My Grammy’ – Singer Simi

Singer Simi has finally opened up for the first time on how she deals with negative criticism, especially from people who hop on her page to say unkind things.

“Some people go out of their way to be cruel,”the singer wrote yesterday while sharing a nice message she received from a fan. “They don’t even know you, they just feel the need to be mean because it’s their constitutional right,” she added.

Lately, there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the ‘Jamb Question’ singer’s relationship with rapper Falz, and this is because of the duo’s unmistakable chemistry in their various collaborative works, plus their recent new photos which show them cuddling.

In his interview with Entertainment News, Falz said he was not yet in a relationship with the singer. “At this current moment, we are not dating but you never know what the future holds,” he said,. But Simi set the records straight, by stating that she doesn’t mind dating Falz, but they are not dating.

Now, Simi pours her heart out for the first time on social media. However, she is consoled by the dream of bringing a Grammy home. Read her full note beneath:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 4 days ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna