Eden Hazard Is Hoping For A Successful Season At Real Madrid

Forum 3 years ago

Eden Hazard Is Hoping For A Successful Season At Real Madrid

Eden Hazard’s first year was not what the Belgian had hoped. Neither did Real Madrid fans and staff, as former Real Madrid manager Bernd Schuster acknowledged.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7868f3f1686d6a7e6077f35e03d33c2a.jpgEden Hazard wants to start his second season with Real Madrid on the right foot. The Belgian, who is not yet in shape, was out for the match against Real Sociedad.

It is precisely the little impact he’s made since his arrival from Chelsea that has been the subject of debate on Real Madrid forums, as well as in media circles.

One person who knows Real Madrid well is former coach Bernd Schuster. “Hazard has surprised me, I thought that this year he would hurry to be there from the first day,” said the German.

“It is important for him to come into his own this year, it’s needed more than ever because he can make a difference,” added Schuster about the Belgian’s role to the radio station ‘Onda Cero’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi
Forum | 2 days ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Reportedly Adds Steve Buscemi

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting
Forum | 2 days ago

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done