Oxlade-Chamberlain Could Be Going To Wolves

Forum 3 years ago

Oxlade-Chamberlain Could Be Going To Wolves

According to ‘Mirror’, Wolverhampton Wanderers have reportedly shown interest in signing Liverpool player Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, who is being harshly punished by injuries.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ca12a7c0d5ad2de84f2bc0032dc52778.jpgAfter six seasons at Arsenal, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain changed scenery to sign for Liverpool, the club who he signed for until June 2023.

But the midfielder may not see out his contract if ‘Mirror’ are right, who assure that Wolves are reportedly interested in securing the services of the Liverpool player.

For now, it seems that manager Jürgen Klopp doesn’t wish to get rid of the English player, although his continuous injuries could open the Anfield exit door for him as long as a good offer for him comes in.

Last season Oxlade-Chamberlain played 42 matches and started 25 of them. He also contributed to the attack with 8 goals and 2 assists.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 16 hours ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 6 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaKeith Stanfield Reacts to New Silver Surfer Julia Garner: ‘I Thought It Was Going to Be Me’