Sergiño Dest Could Be Going To Barcelona

Forum 3 years ago

Sergiño Dest Could Be Going To Barcelona

Barcelona seem to have found a replacement for Nélson Semedo. In the end, it is Sergiño Dest, who would arrive for 20 million euros plus 5 more in add ons.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cbe64a8e0af8e46236bb81630eed101d.jpg

Sergiño Dest is the player chosen by Barcelona to occupy the spot of Nélson Semedo, who will move to Wolves. ‘TV3’ revealed an agreement between Ajax and Barca for the defender.

Despite according to ‘Sport’ Barcelona reaching an agreement with Max Aarons from Norwich, finally, it would be Sergiño Dest who would be arriving at the Camp Nou.

Dest has been the main option of Barcelona this summer. Now, with Nélson Semedo having one foot at Wolves, more so having said goodbye to Barca, the Ajax player is closer.

Ajax will sell, according to the aforementioned source, Sergiño Dest for 20 million euros, half of what Semedo will go for, plus another five more in add ons.

In this way, Barcelona move ahead of Bayern Munich in the race for the player. The Bavarian side had moved ahead, but the inclusion of Óscar Grau has been decisive.

It will be in the coming days when Barcelona and Ajax officially announce the transfer of Dest, who will experience his first adventure in La Liga Santander to replace Semedo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy
Forum | 20 hours ago

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Barcelona to move for Chukwuemeka

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy