My Hard Work Got Me Where I Am Today, Not My Father – DJ Cuppy

Forum 3 years ago

My Hard Work Got Me Where I Am Today, Not My Father – DJ Cuppy

Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey and billionaire daughter, DJ Cuppy, has finally responded to claims that her success in music and DJ career is because her father used his connections and paid the way for her to be where she is today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b0d2a7d6707d716680a342524b31e88.jpg

DJ Cuppy posted a video addressing the issue and she dismissed notions that her father influenced her success but established that if one gets all the connections and opened doors but without hard work and talent, one cannot achieve anything.

No matter how many doors are open for you, only your skills and delivery can keep you in those doors. I have connections, but if I didn’t work hard, I wouldn’t be able to bring those connections to fruition. After all, my dad cannot DJ for me” she said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 5 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara
Forum | 1 week ago

My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me - Daughter Tells Court In Kwara