#BBNaija: “Laycon Has Done Everything With Nengi’s Body In The Name Of Dance” – Nigerians React To Laycon And Nengi’s Viral Video

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “Laycon Has Done Everything With Nengi’s Body In The Name Of Dance” – Nigerians React To Laycon And Nengi’s Viral Video

Mixed reactions trail Big Brother Naija lockdown housemates, Nengi and Laycon, after their erotic dance session last night during the jacuzzi party.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/477a4900d63edba730952b58fc2331a2.jpg

Laycon was seen all over Nengi’s body as they danced together with the Nengi giving him her backside to be used anyhow he wants.

However, some Nigerians are of the view that Laycon has enjoyed and done everything with Nengi’s body all in the name of dance, something evicted housemate, Ozo, could not get while in the house.

See reactions below;

@Obynoville, “This dance is called giving give me haddock dripping wet. Laycon use this money very well [if you win] Don’t waste it on women.

@novel_obt, “Omo I no know how Laycon this thing no charge o cos me I held mine through out.

@Jogeorge38, “Awww, Nengi, now I know you just like to play, Kidd wasn’t an attraction.

@Cynthia.anana_chamz, “My nene [Nengi] likes to play. Enjoy, baby girl.”

@mglamour_collection, “If it was ozo now she won’t agree.”

@2joyponskey_ejoh, “He [Laycon] is taking care of Nengi like Ozo asked him to do.”

@annemarieonche, “I hope there are body guards and enough security for Laycon come Sunday because if Ozone shippers catch you ‘my hands no dey there.’”

@peace_og, “I love Nengi a lot because she respect Ozo, she is a free girl that just want to have fun. She doesn’t want to break Ozo’s heart, the more reasons she avoided him.”

@dimple_dorrent, “Laycon has done everything with Nengi’s body in the name of dance, now to give her a head remains.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 2 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours