Nengi Finally Speaks On Future Relationship With Ozo

Forum 3 years ago

Nengi Finally Speaks On Future Relationship With Ozo

BBNaija Season 5 power couple, Nengi and Ozo are still keeping their fans in the suspense box as regards their relationship even days after the biggest reality show on the Africa continent ended.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7d9c7325b3d63eef00b2ee284ebc19f2.jpg

During their interview with The Beat 99.9 FM, Nengi was asked to clarify her emotional status with Ozo to which she answered by saying they had both conversations about what they will surely encounter after leaving the house.

Nengi said she knew that he was going to see a lot of things that might change his perspective about her after his eviction.

When the host of the show asked her if she really likes Ozo, she smiled and answered in the affirmitive.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz
Forum | 5 days ago

My Collaboration With Rema Will Dictate Future of Nigerian Music – Pheelz

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele