See What Davido Said About Burna Boy And Wizkid That Will Cause Serious Fight Among Them (VIDEO)

Forum 3 years ago

See What Davido Said About Burna Boy And Wizkid That Will Cause Serious Fight Among Them (VIDEO)

Nigerian music superstar, Davido has sparked yet another war with his colleague musicians, Wizkid and Burna Boy following his latest interview with Bounce Radio host and BBNaija star, Ebuka Obi Uchendu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/75dbfb578cc4a7cbe925d2a15a97eab8.jpg

Davido talked about how his rift with Wizkid started and what made Burna Boy pissed at him that made him shade Burna Boy in his new song ‘FEM’.

According to the 30 Billion Gang boss, he and Burna boy have maintained a cordial and ‘vibely’ relationship but it got to him when he took a swipe at him bringing his father, Adedeji Adeleke into the issue.

Davido then quizzed why the ‘On the Low’ hitmaker was angry that he posted himself and Wizkid, but is always in London with Wizkid.

“Now you are angry that I posted me and Wizkid, right? But you are with Wizkid in London everyday” Davido said.

Ebuka asked; Do you think they are fighting you?

Davido replied; “Brother, it’s clear, let’s not be fake.”

“That joining P together, that shit lame bro, that shit wack I can’t even lie. Joining to come and, what are you planning? We are all here, we are trying to take this music higher. Nobody will gang up against me, nobody for this Nigeria industry weh go gang up against me weh go work. Cos I don’t have a bad heart to anybody. I can’t lie, it hurts me sometimes” he continued.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’
Forum | 23 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney Responds to Producer Who Said She ‘Can’t Act’ & ‘Isn’t Pretty’