Rapper Illbliss and wife Munachiso welcome their second child together, a baby girl

Forum 3 years ago

Rapper Illbliss and wife Munachiso welcome their second child together, a baby girl

Rapper, Illbliss and his wife, Munachiso have welcomed their second child together, a baby girl. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c09261559fcfcbf0fafb5cca049b71ac.png

The proud father took to Instagram to announce the birth of the child and revealed they have named the baby girl, Kachimsideh ( As My GOD has Written). 

Sharing photos of their new bundle of joy, Illbliss wrote: 'As Maama and Paapa hold you in our arms, We whisper your name a million times ...”KACHiMSiDEH” ( As My GOD has Written) In absolute gratitude to God Almighty. Welcome to Our World My Little Princess.'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 3 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post