Chris Smalling’s Potential Move To Roma Has Hit Another Snag

Forum 3 years ago

Chris Smalling’s Potential Move To Roma Has Hit Another Snag

Smalling’s potential transfer to Roma has been another saga of the ongoing transfer window and even on deadline day, it has not run its course.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90327aa50eefbf6037f999a1cc5d7264.jpgThe defender was more or less expected to complete the move today with the two clubs close to agreeing on a deal for the transfer last night.

But the negotiations have seen another twist in the tale this morning and it has been claimed that deal has hit another roadblock

According to Italian outlet LAROMA24.IT, Manchester United want a €17.5m guaranteed payment and another €2.5m based on add-ons.

Roma are in no mood to pay more than €15m and the negotiations have stalled again as the two clubs continue to haggle over the fee and the structure of the deal.

Smalling is now prepared to take the initiative and is ready to lower his wage demands to get the deal over the line.

The intermediaries involved in the negotiations are also prepared to forego some of the agent fees to make the deal palatable to Roma.

Manchester United are ready to grant Smalling’s wish to return to Roma but are continuing to drive a hard bargain in negotiations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
China
Forum | 1 day ago

China's Taiwan Hit by 5.7 Magnitude Earthquake

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi