Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son’s 17th Birthday With Moving Words

Forum 7 years ago

Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Son’s 17th Birthday With Moving Words

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has poured out deep words of love to her son who celebrates his birthday today.
The actress, who expressed great joy seeing the tremendous growth of her first child since birth, said

“A journey of 17 years started just like yesterday, it wasn’t easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord!

my first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value. I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17 years n I will never stop loving u, even in death.”

“Keep making mama proud bcos thats all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own”.

The 38-year-old actress is blessed with two wonderful kids, Festus and Priscilia – who are equally doing well in the make-believe industry.

The ‘Beyond Disability’ actress coined the name of her production company, ‘Fespris World’ from the names of her children. She separated from the father of her kids about 10 years ago.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable
Forum | 17 hours ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety
Forum | 17 hours ago

Iyabo Ojo Begs Sanwo-Olu, Security Over Mohbad Mother’s Safety

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth