Tory Lanez Charged With Shooting Megan The Stallion, Could Face Up To 22 Years In Prison

Forum 3 years ago

Tory Lanez Charged With Shooting Megan The Stallion, Could Face Up To 22 Years In Prison

Canadian rapper Tory Lanez has been charged for shooting rapper Megan Thee Stallion in the foot.https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f0212e698abc8bacb9b19cfc6e337f58.jpg

It would be recalled that the pair got into an argument after going to a party and as Megan went to leave the car, Lanez shot “several times” at her feet, prosecutors claim. Megan spoke about the alleged incident in an Instagram video, saying she was “extremely grateful to be alive” and describing it as a “traumatic night“. Tory reacted stating that he never shot her in the leg and accused her of spreading false stories of what truly happened that night.

Well, the rapper according to reports has been hit with one count of assault with a semiautomatic firearm, and one count of carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle and inflicting great bodily injury. His arraignment will take place on the 13th of October and prosecutors say he faces a maximum sentence of 22 years and eight months in prison if convicted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence
Forum | 6 days ago

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence

Damien Chazelle to Write, Direct Prison Movie for Paramount
Forum | 1 week ago

Damien Chazelle to Write, Direct Prison Movie for Paramount

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie