DJ Cuppy Finally Joins #EndSARS Protest (Photos)

Forum 3 years ago

DJ Cuppy Finally Joins #EndSARS Protest (Photos)

Billionaire daughter and popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy finally joined thousands of #EndSARS protesters on Sunday, October 18.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c8039ddab49599d72b9231e0db0d426a.jpg

You would recall that DJ Cuppy was in self-isolation whilst at home after returning from Dubai as a mandatory COVID-19 safety and prevent measures and now the 7 days quarantine is over so she decided to join her Nigerian brothers and sisters to speak against police brutality.

According to DJ Cuppy in her post on Instagram who expressed excitement to be part pf history, she stated that she wants to be able to tell her children that she was part of the of the youths that changed the country for their generation and this was the main reason why he joined the protest.

She wrote,

I went out to protest not to please people but because I NEED tell my children that I was part of history. “Lazy” Nigerian youth are changing this country for generations to come and as a 27 year old, I couldn’t be prouder… The atmosphere was an experience I will NEVER forget! #EndSars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 23 hours ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village
Forum | 3 days ago

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village

Wolf Man: Matilda Firth Joins Cast of Universal Horror Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Wolf Man: Matilda Firth Joins Cast of Universal Horror Movie