Iyanya Finally Weigh In On His Split From Triple MG

Forum 7 years ago

Iyanya Finally Weigh In On His Split From Triple MG

For some days now, the internet has been agog with news of singer, Iyanya, leaving his label, Triple MG, a label he co-owns with business partner, Ubi Franklin.

Iyanya, has however, taken to social media to debunk the rumors that he is in a fight with Ubi Franklin.

He shared a screenshot of the story published on Pulse.ng and wrote:

All this r lies….I’m not fighting Ubi…his wife is the best woman in the world for him, she is a good woman. She’s a good cook too. You guys please chill.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY
Forum | 1 week ago

You Are Moving On To Become A Sidechick To Another Married Man - Actor Caz Chidiebere Slams Mabel After She Announced Split From AY

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Religion Won’t Split Nigeria, Akpabio Tells Muslim Senators
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Religion Won’t Split Nigeria, Akpabio Tells Muslim Senators