Biography & Net Worth Of Ayo Adesanya

Forum 3 years ago

Biography & Net Worth Of Ayo Adesanya

Ayo Adesanya is a popular Nollywood actress, director and producer. She appears in both Yoruba and English-language films.

She was born on August 11, 1969 in Ijagun, Ijebu in Ogun state in south western Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/04df0df3766cb7dd9ac0b68909b7500c.jpeg

Educational Background

Ayo had her primary education and later at St. Annes Secondary school both in Ibadan where she obtained her first and secondary school certificates respectively.

She thereafter proceeded to the University of Ibadan where she bagged a Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication.

Her Acting Career

Ayo began her acting career in 1996 after the completion of her National Youth Service Scheme.

She made her first appearance on a famous television series, Soap Opera titled ‘Palace’ produced by Tunji Bamishigbin. She has since remained very prominent in the industry.

Ayo has so far featured, produced and directed several Nollywood movies, some of which are:

• Tears in My Heart 2

• Dancer 2

• Iwa Buruku

• Mr. Ibu Dance Skelewu

• Oloju Meji

• Keremi

• Desperate Poor Man

• Tears in My Heart

• Monisola Ologe among others.

Ayo Adesanya is such a prolific and highly talented Nollywood actress known for her brilliant roles in movies. She is one of the highly respected and celebrated actresses and her style of acting is loved and cherished by her numerous fans across Nigeria.

Ayo is known to take motherly and housewives roles in most movies alongside top Nollywood stars like Joke Silver, Desmond Elliot, Ramsey Noah, Olu Jacobs, Pete Edochie, John Okafor, Patience Ozonkwor and other celebrities. She acts in both Yoruba and English genre of movies.

Awards

Ayo Adesanya’s work has received significant recognition in the entertainment industry and has won several awards notably as:

• Most Prominent Actress in Nigeria at the City People Entertainment Awards.

• Best Actress in a Drama at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

• Best Supporting Actress at the African Movie Academy Awards.

Her Personal Life

Ayo is blessed with a son in her marriage with Goriola Hassan. The marriage has since hit the rock and they are now separated.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/538a2e3aaae48d2c98b9636afc2aed47.jpeg

Her Net Worth

Ayo Adesanya has remained a household name in Nollywood, rated one of the richest and most influential with a net worth of about $400,000 dollars.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 9 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne