Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali

Forum 8 years ago

Mayweather Is A Little Boy, A Broken Person – Muhammad Ali’s Daughter, Laila Ali

Our Ealier Published Post, Mayweather said “ I Am Better Than Muhammad Ali – Floyd Mayweather Speaks

Muhammad Ali’s daughter called Floyd Mayweather Jr “a little boy” ahead of the undefeated American’s historic showdown with Filipino icon Manny Pacquiao.

In the lead-up to the ‘Fight of the Century’ Mayweather suggested he was a greater fighter and had done more for boxing than Ali.

[ads4]
“I don’t agree that he’s better than Muhammad Ali,” Laila Ali said on CBS Sports.

“That’s a whole other conversation, but I [also] think about the man my father is outside the ring.”

“I know Floyd. I know his family,” she said.
I wanted to reach out to him and have a conversation with him because I see a little boy, even though he’s a grown man, and I see a broken person.

Laila said she was obviously against his treatment of women – Mayweather Jr has been found guilty on multiple counts of domestic battery – and the welterweight champion needed someone in his corner who would be honest with him.

“I know when you have money and when you have ‘power’ and you have all these ‘yes’ people around you, sometimes you don’t have that person to pull you aside and really give it to you straight,” she said.

“So every once in a while I’m just like, ‘You know what, I need to reach out to Floyd and I need to have a conversation with him’, because I don’t hate him.

“I dislike the way that he acts and I dislike the way that he treats people and obviously I’m definitely not down with his beating up on women because that’s very cowardly.

“But the first thing I think about is the fact that he needs somebody to reach out to him and kind of guide him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano
Forum | 4 days ago

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano