Afro Candy Finally Fulfills Her Promise, Turns To Full Adult Entertainment

Forum 7 years ago

Afro Candy Finally Fulfills Her Promise, Turns To Full Adult Entertainment

It seems the 45 year old mother of two has finally carried through her threats. Just recently, the Nigerian Nollywood star opened her brand new social media site Afrocanetwork

But unlike Facebook and Linda Ikeji Social, Afro Candy’s site is a no holds barred adult site.

I decided to opt in and see what it was all about. It was p0rn at its highest level including totally nude videos of the hot actress. She had finally taken the lid off her performance in her very own site that gives her no restrictions. I watched totally Unclad videos of her in different positions; watched teaser love making videos of her with several men.

The site also allows every member to upload unclad photos and sëx videos of themselves. However, only members are allowed access.

While I cannot put the site address here, if you wish to see what I saw or you had been dying to finally watch Afro Candy’s full adult videos, go search for AFROCANETWORK.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Ex-Man Utd manager, Solskjaer turns down new job offer
Forum | 6 days ago

Ex-Man Utd manager, Solskjaer turns down new job offer

Smiling Friends Season 2 Trailer Previews New Episodes of Adult Swim Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Smiling Friends Season 2 Trailer Previews New Episodes of Adult Swim Series

Bob Iger Wins Disney Proxy Battle After Board Turns Down Nelson Peltz’s Bid
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Bob Iger Wins Disney Proxy Battle After Board Turns Down Nelson Peltz’s Bid