Next Rated Artiste, Mr Eazi Rocks Ghana Must Go Outfit(Pictured)

Forum 7 years ago

Next Rated Artiste, Mr Eazi Rocks Ghana Must Go Outfit(Pictured)

After incurring the wrath of Nigerian Music Fans, Mr Eazi Rocks Ghana Must Go Outfit to support his Ghanian Side.

The Afrobeat singer recently moved to Nigeria having lived in Ghana since 2007 Angered Nigerians with his tweet saying

“Ghana’s influence on present day “Naija Sound” cannot be over emphasized!!!
Although he later apologized in a tweet which read, “Just got a call, my fam in Imeko are doing family meeting to deport me to Ghana. Abeg my Naija people no vex.”

But next rated Mr Eazi rocks Ghana must go inspired outfit looking like he’s going to stick with the Ghanians.

What do you think of the outfit?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ghanaian Couple Arrested For Beating 5-year-old Son To Death, Faces Life Imprisonment

We Were Asked To Make $10,000 Weekly, Gang-R*ped, Streamed On P0rn Sites – Nigerian Women Trafficked To Ghana Recount Ordeal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

We Were Asked To Make $10,000 Weekly, Gang-R*ped, Streamed On P0rn Sites – Nigerian Women Trafficked To Ghana Recount Ordeal