2face Idibia's Younger Brother Denied Entry Into The US (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

2face Idibia's Younger Brother Denied Entry Into The US (Photos)

H-I Idibia, former member of defunct music group "Da Natives" and younger brother of Tuface Idibia took to his Facebook to announce that he has been denied entry into the United States.

H-I Idibia has been living in Woodbridge, Virginia with his family for years now.

"I've just been denied entry into the United states.. #frustrated #stranded", H-I Idibia said...

You may recall that 2 days ago, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri-Erewa, advised Nigerians who have no compelling or urgent reason to travel to the US to postpone their travel plans until the new administration’s policy on immigration is clear. Dabiri-Erewa said that the warning became imperative due to series of reports her office has received in recent times.

According to her; “In the last few weeks, the office has received a few cases of Nigerians with valid multiple-entry US visas being denied entry and sent back to the Nigeria. In such cases reported to the office, such affected persons were sent back immediately on the next available flight and their visas were cancelled".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 hour ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US
Forum | 23 hours ago

Moment Police Officer Arrested His Twin Brother In US

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor