I Never Met DaGrin – Olamide

Forum 6 years ago

I Never Met DaGrin – Olamide

If you ever got to meet Da Grin one on one I guess you belong to our class of the lucky few who have drank with the legend.

YBNL boss, Olamide is guest of the 14th episode of ‘The Truth’ with Olisa where he was grilled for over 30 minutes on several issues, including his relationship with ID Cabasa his little beginning and more.

In the course of the interview, Olamide was asked if he had any relationship with the late Da Grin and he said, ‘No, not at all, I never got to meet Dagrin at all.’

Reacting to a question on whether he owes anything to Dagrin for opening the pathway and acceptance of indigenous rap, Olamide said: ‘Actually, Dagrin did pave the way for people like me. Lord Of Ajasa paved the way as well. This whole thing is a movement and it has to keep going on. Every new set of artistes that come out will pave way for the next generation.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals