Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash [Photos]

Forum 6 years ago

Comedian And OAP, Last Prophet Survives Terrible Auto Crash [Photos]

Last Prophet, a Nigerian comedian and an OAP with Hit FM in Calabar who became a dad last month after welcoming a baby boy with his wife, miraculously escaped death by whiskers in car accident that occurred on Wednesday night.

According to eyewitnesses, the OAP's car was hit by a speeding Honda 'Baby Boy', the impact caused his car to somersault 3 times, before landing upside down and luckily no life was lost, as they were all rushed to the hospital.

Last Prophet who took to social media to narrate the incident, wrote;

'Hello friends. Thank God for me, my enemies almost died yesterday night at about 8:06pm. But I thank God I am fine, no scratches, no medical condition, me and 2 others in my car, we are fine. Nobody can take a life I have handed over to God already, you can't kill a dead Man. CAR GONE, BUT OUR LIVES ARE INTACT. The Good news is, I see a new and Better car Coming soon ENEMIES WATCH OUT'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 1 day ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 2 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma
Forum | 4 days ago

Prophet Sends Disturbing Message to Paul Okoye About His Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 1 week ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia