There’s No Room for Laziness and Unfruitfulness — COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo Supports Oyedepo

Forum 2 years ago

There’s No Room for Laziness and Unfruitfulness — COZA Pastor, Fatoyinbo Supports Oyedepo

Controversial pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo has thrown his support behind Bishop David Oyedepo over the sack of some pastors for being unfruitful.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18b7be096a65f381a1e641071e8e75f7.jpeg

In an Instagram post supporting Oyedepo, Fatoyinbo said that there is no room for laziness and unfruitfulness.

He wrote:

*No room for laziness and unfruitfulness*

Question! “ if you were fired in the Bank for not meeting up with your deliverables will you go on social media? In @bidemiolaoba ‘s voice “The Bible Says”. - He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Luke 13 : 6 - 9.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/01fbd50f87df69bb445c124f7d018df1.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 6 days ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 1 week ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Pastor Who Married 3 Wives Breaks Silence