Michael Jackson Doppelganger Sends Twitter Into A Frenzy (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Michael Jackson Doppelganger Sends Twitter Into A Frenzy (Photos)

Twitter did a double take earlier this month when a user shared the picture of her supposed boyfriend whose uncanny resemblance to the late pop king is quite unsettling.

Lourdes Zavaleta, 21 posted a picture of a man she introduced as her boyfriend and captioned it: “Y’all my man is so cute, look at the selfie he just sent me.”

The image which shows the man sitting in his car, wearing a baseball cap shows off some incredibly remarkable facial features similar to that of the late pop star.

y'all my man is so cute, look at the selfie he just sent me pic.twitter.com/VHbnk5xLM3
— lourdes (@gossipgriII) September 18, 2017

Subsequently, Lourdes’ 22,900 Twitter followers didn’t waste any time in pointing out the striking similarities between the man in the picture and theThrillerhitmaker.

They were mesmerized and shocked over the doppelganger’s astounding resemblance to theBlack or Whitesinger and Twitter comedians got in on the action with some witty jabs on MJ’s most famous lyrics.

One Twitter user asked: “Does he rock with you all night?” The user was apparently referring to the 1979 hit while another tweeted: “So Billie Jean was pregnant with Michaels son?!”

“He wanna be starting something,” another fan of the singer added.

While the jokes were going on, it emerged that Lourdes, who goes by the Twitter handle Gossip Grill has no connection with the man in the picture. She confessed that she was just joking around with her friends with the picture of the man which she found online.

“Unfortunately, he’s not actually my man. I found his picture on Twitter,” she confessed to Daily Mail Online.

“The post was just a joke between my friends and me. I posted the picture to be funny and I didn’t think so many people would see it and believe it,” she added.

Here are some of the reactions to the picture;

Sis you dating the king of pop
— Nixie(@NixieCharm) September 19, 2017

Sis pic.twitter.com/Kjfd7TUj5f
— Princess High ? (@MonsterSwines) September 20, 2017

Holy fu-Ck this is exploding
— Princess High ? (@MonsterSwines) September 20, 2017

Notwithstanding, the man in the picture actually exists and goes by the name Sergio Cortes. He is a Spanish musician who has been posing as a Michael Jackson doppelganger and performer around the world. He sings, dances, and remakes the most iconic poses of the King of Pop.

Sergio forever en my Hearts pic.twitter.com/AOOqboVE8x
—Sergio Cortés(@Sergio_MyBaby) August 24, 2017

Hermoso show @michaeljackson @sergiocortesof @stadiumlunapark #sergiocortes #MichaelJackson #LunaPark #meetandgreet pic.twitter.com/OeqG9r0qj6
— enanaahok (@enanaahok) August 4, 2017

pic.twitter.com/9es3repStt
—Sergio Cortés(@Sergio_MyBaby) September 11, 2017

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 20 hours ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal