Coinbase users angry with customer support after funds disappear from accounts

Forum 2 years ago

Coinbase users angry with customer support after funds disappear from accounts

Coinbase is below hearth for awful customer support following experiences of customers accounts being hacked and tired of finances. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f68144a2b88cb4bf3e0f19aa679ac161.jpeg

In step with an Aug. 24 investigation by means of CNBC, hundreds of shoppers around the nation have lodged proceedings in opposition to the corporate.

The opening mentioned that it had interviewed a large number of Coinbase consumers who claimed hackers had tired their accounts, with the problem exacerbated by means of the trade no longer responding to reinforce requests:

INTERVIEWS WITH COINBASE CONSUMERS ACROSS THE NATION AND A EVALUATION OF HUNDREDS OF PROCEEDINGS EXPOSE A DEVELOPMENT OF ACCOUNT TAKEOVERS, THE PLACE CUSTOMERS SEE CASH VANISH FROM THEIR ACCOUNT, ADOPTED BY MEANS OF DEFICIENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM COINBASE THAT MADE THE ONES CUSTOMERS REALLY FEEL LEFT PLACING AND INDIGNANT.

One Coinbase consumer, Tanja Vidovic, claimed to have misplaced the vast majority of her $168,000 in cryptocurrency holdings after receiving quite a lot of password trade safety signals in April. Makes an attempt to touch Coinbase by means of telephone have been fruitless, Tanja stated.

Any other buyer informed the opening that when logging in to the Coinbase app in March, virtually $35,000 in quite a lot of crypto property had disappeared from his account. Coinbase’s Regulatory Reaction Workforce ultimately emailed the sufferer mentioning that transactions at the blockchain are irreversible including that Coinbase’s insurance coverage does no longer quilt robbery from person accounts.

In March, the New York Occasions ran apiece on a helpless Coinbase buyer who ultimately sued the corporate after dropping $100,000 price of cryptocurrency.

Venting their frustrations, different Coinbase customers have taken to social media comparable to well-liked analyst Kaleo who informed his 360,000 fans that the corporate had proven an “completely embarrassing show of deal with consumers.”

MY DAD HAS BEEN LOOKING TO GET RIGHT OF ENTRY TO HIS @COINBASE ACCOUNT W/ LITTLE TO NO ASSIST FROM COINBASE TOUGHEN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS.

NUMEROUS EMAILS BOTH W/ EXTREMELY GENERIC REPLIES THAT DO NOT COPE WITH THE PROBLEM, OR UTTERLY DISREGARDED. COMPLETELY EMBARRASSING SHOW OF DEAL WITH CONSUMERS.

— OK A L E O (@CRYPTOKALEO) AUGUST 24, 2021

The tweet, which was once posted lower than an afternoon in the past, had already attracted a move of responses from different Coinbase consumers that had identical issues of reinforce or have been hacked. Coinbase did in reality reply to this grievance, however one person pointed outthat:

“YOU’RE GOING TO BEST ANSWER AND HELP INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE MANY FANS SO YOUR POPULARITY IS NOT GOING TO CROSS RIGHT DOWN TO HELL! WHAT ABOUT US? 5 MONTHS WITHOUT A ASSIST! LOCKED ACCOUNT!”

Others said “I haven’t been ready to get into my Coinbase account for just about 4 months now. The worst!”

Similar: Coinbase creates reinforce telephone line for account takeovers

In April, when the corporate went public, Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong quite mockingly informed CNBC, “Folks not wish to be petrified of it [crypto] like within the early days.”

Coinbase customers have filed greater than 11,000 proceedings in opposition to Coinbase with the Federal Business Fee and Shopper Monetary Coverage Bureau since 2016, and the vast majority of them are associated with customer support.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 6 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 1 week ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse