Banky W And Adesua’s Wedding To Be Screened On AfricaMagic

Forum 6 years ago

Banky W And Adesua’s Wedding To Be Screened On AfricaMagic

Just some few weeks ago, the entire Nigerian and African media space was filled with news about the Banky W & Adesua wedding, which was also plagued with its own controversy when Banky unintentionally posted a semi- nude picture of his wife in a live Instagram broadcast.

The entire wedding celebration is now set to hit the screen as the couple is working with Africa Magic to bring the behind the scenes to their fans and Nigerians alike.

The couple of the year will relive these inspiring moments, experiences and never before seen moments that have been exclusively documented and curated specially for your own viewing.

The Wellingtons will premiere exclusively on Africa Magic Showcase and Africa Magic Urban on Saturday the 6th of January 2017 by 8:30pm.

There will also be a repeat broadcast on 6th of January 2018 at 8:30pm, with a repeat on the 7th of January on the 7th at 2pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State