Actor John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet. See What Happened (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Actor John Dumelo Is Not Engaged Yet. See What Happened (Photos)

Handsome Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, whose engagement announcement stunt went viral yesterday and even got Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa, reaction, is not engaged.

A post confirms that the photo of a lady's hands with an engagement ring,  which John Dumelo captioned, 'She said YES', is that of best friend, Fred Nuamah (Chief Executive of Ghana Movie Awards) who proposed to his girlfriend of many years, Martekor aboard a flight to Liberia where they were all headed to attend the inauguration ceremony of President elect, George Weah.

A new video John Dumelo shared on his Instagram page came with the caption;

So my good friend and brother @fredericknuamah proposed to his lovely lady @martekor_ 35,000 feet in the air...and offcourse She said yes!!!! Congrats fred!!!!

Recall that Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa, who reacted to the engagement announcement stunt on the comment section of the post, wrote;

“DUMELO??? I checked and iz not my hands here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career

Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds John Amos & More to Spin-off
Forum | 5 days ago

Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds John Amos & More to Spin-off

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 5 days ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope