Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Pics, Video)

Forum 6 years ago

Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Pics, Video)

Malaysian-based-Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi is best known for his luxurious lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. The young man has taste for good things as he is highly fashionable.

One could argue that people with insane amounts of Instagram followers are always posting the best selfies. But what if the secret was not in an editing app or in the subject’s flawless features, but in the actual Gold and Platinum finishes? Hushpuppi , just released his exclusive version with 250g of solid 22 carat gold wrapped around its frame..

Despite its impressive new design and Face ID tech, the iPhone X is expensive at £999/N499,619K – but it’s nothing compared to the £4950 /N2.4 Million gold-encased Lux iPhone X just purchased by Hushpuppi .

In the Video, the iPhone X supplier said: "when people calling you , you pick up withn Gold"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 2 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest