“Any Girl That Doesn’T Marry Me Is A Mumu” – Senator Adeleke’s Son B-Red Brags

Forum 6 years ago

“Any Girl That Doesn’T Marry Me Is A Mumu” – Senator Adeleke’s Son B-Red Brags

Nigerian singer B-red has bragged in new social media posts that any girl that doesn’t marry him is a fool (mumu) minutes after his dad Senator Ademola Adeleke declared his intention to contest the September 22 governorship election in the state.

B-red’s father is Senator Ademola Adeleke, the famous ‘dancing senator’ uncle of pop star Davido.

Senator Ademola Adeleke represents Osun west senatorial district and he declared his intention to contest the September 22 governorship election in the state in a letter written to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In the letter addressed to the PDP, he said he is joining the governorship election race because he believes he possesses:

“All it takes to unite leaders and members of our party as well as galvanise the general electorate towards ensuring a resounding victory for the PDP in the forthcoming poll.”

In accordance with the directive of the leadership of our great party, I wish to respectfully express my intent to vie for the ticket of the party as its candidate in the Osun state governorship election holding on the 22nd September 2018.

I am a member of the party in Sagba Abogunde ward 2 of the Ede north local government in the Osun west senatorial district.

As a loyal man from the strongest political base of the PDP in Osun state, I am willing, able and prepared to offer myself for this great service if given the opportunity to fly our flag as the governorship candidate.

I pledge my continuous commitment and support to the stability, growth and success of the PDP at all levels”,
he added.

Senator Adeleke had in 2017 defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the PDP to contest the Osun west senatorial district election.

The seat however became vacant after his elder brother, Isiaka Adeleke, who occupied it, died in April 2017.

Before his death, Isiaka planned to run for the governorship election in Osun.

Bragging about his new status as a potential governor’s son, B-Red wrote on Instagram:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 2 days ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity