“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Forum 5 years ago

“You Have Disrespected Me & My Family ” – Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike Calls Out Reekado

Nigerian Footballer,Emmanuel Emenike has called out Mavins Record singer, Reekado Banks for making a disrespectful post about his family.

Reekado made a post on his Instagram page about how Emenike switched wives within the space of 2 years. The footballer saw this post and called the singer out in the comment section.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 5 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 5 days ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Forum | 6 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 6 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’