Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon

Forum 5 years ago

Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon

US based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has also reacted to the shooting women and kids by Soldiers in Cameroon.

According to Speed Darlington, he thought it was a video of soldiers fighting terrorists not knowing they were killing women and kids intentionally. He added that such use of violence, is why Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra. He wrote;

First I thought these Are Soldiers killing terrorists and their wifes and I was mad, why kill his wife? is she a terrorist too? no. Then the more I watch the video I realize that these men are terrorist terrorizing villages. My heart is bleeding what did a baby do? did you have to kill a boy and his mother? Another woman was shot to death. Am I dreaming this is Islamic terrorist that wants to turn the whole continent into Allah Akbar continent. This is the kind of behavior that makes Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

SPORTFA Cup: It’s unacceptable – Guardiola reacts to 1-0 win over Chelsea
Forum | 3 days ago

SPORTFA Cup: It’s unacceptable – Guardiola reacts to 1-0 win over Chelsea