Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Hold Wedding Introduction

Forum 5 years ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Hold Wedding Introduction

Simi and Adekunle Gold are engaged, as confirmed by NET who reported that the couple held a wedding introduction last weekend.

According to NET, the wedding introduction was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken. The report reads;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 5 days ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 5 days ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest