Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For PDP In Imo (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For PDP In Imo (Photos)

The campaign train of the Peoples Democratic Party, Imo State, was at St. Mary’s Primary School, Iho, for the Campaign Rally held in Ikeduru Local Government.

Some Key points to Note!

We shall run a Government of Democracy- Ihedioha

I have done more projects in Ikeduru more than my neighboring LGA’s. There is no need asking what I will do for Ikeduru people because I have been doing. All you can be sure is that I will not fail Ikeduru- Ihedioha

Our Government will find immediate solution to Ekemele Road. That road is very useful not just to Ikeduru people but many. Those going to Okigwe, Mbano, Enugu, etc, make use of the road, finding solution to the continuous erosion at that spot will be done with immediate effect- Ihedioha

The entire Owerri Zone have chosen Ihedioha as the candidate to support- Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu

Ihedioha is a very humble young man. He won the primaries out of his hard-work and commitment. I have absolute confidence in his leadership capacities and I endorse him publicly today for Governorship- Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu

All the Candidates of the PDP emerged through transparent primaries. The PDP is the only party that conducted primaries, others got their tickets in hotel rooms but PDP candidates got theirs in the field. We have returned the party to the people- Chief Charles Ezekwem, State Chairman Imo PDP.

NollyWood stars also endorsed Ihedioha, Uche Ogbuagu, PDP.

Flags were presented to Hon Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi for Senate Owerri Zone, Hon. Henry Nwawuba for Mbaike Federal Constituency, Ambassador Uche Ogbuagu for Ikeduru State Assembly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare