One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Female Blogger, Linda Ikeji

Forum 4 years ago

One Of The Reasons For Depression Is Lack Of Fulfillment - Female Blogger, Linda Ikeji

Linda Ikeji who took to Instagram to encourage those depressed, stated that one of the reasons for depression is lack of fulfillment. 

According to the celebrity blogger, the best way to stay happy is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be and embracing what your life is. Linda Ikeji who stated that one of the reasons for depression is lack of fulfillment, added that when one starts looking at other people's lives, they forget that everyone is on their own journey and no two journeys even along the same path are alike. 

She wrote; 

"I think the best way to stay happy is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be and embracing what your life is. ..One of the greatest reasons for depression is lack of fulfillment. Not getting the things you want, the things you believe you deserve, the things you have fought for, prayed for, hoped for...the failures. Then you start looking at other people's lives and comparing...forgetting everyone is on their own journey and no two journeys, even along the same path, are alike. ..To stay happy, you have to enjoy your life as it is. It is all that you have. It is all that matters. And then look into the future with trust in God and trust in your journey..I wish you a miracle-filled week. God bless ?❤"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 6 days ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY
Forum | 6 days ago

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY's Family

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked
Forum | 1 week ago

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked